Join these other amazing companies and book your next UNFORGETTABLE Team Building event TODAY!
- You can check all availability and prices, as well as make the booking by clicking 'Book Now' on the home page.
- Private adventures are $295.65 for up to 10 people which includes an automatic 10% discount. Each additional player will be charged $29.65 with a max of 12 players per adventure.
- Be sure to book adventures 15-30 minutes apart and we'll do our best to start the games at the same time.
- Up to 36 teammates playing concurrently. Perfect for small and large companies.
- Multi-game experiences, great for competitive groups.
- Unforgettable and unique team building experience your coworkers will be talking about for weeks after!
- We DO NOT offer food on-site, and we DO NOT have meeting space.
Why Do Escape Rooms Make Great Corporate Events?
Lots of reasons. Players not only have fun in the heat of the game—there's something about every time you hear a padlock click open, or the rush you get when you discover a clue —but also afterwards when you debrief with your teammates on the experience.
Why are Escape Rooms Great for Corporate Team Building?
Well, instead of one large group where people may not feel comfortable taking the lead, we split you up into smaller groups. This is ideal for getting to know co-workers better, and allowing everyone to play a significant role in the experience. These smaller groups will then be assigned a room to escape, and will work together to solve problems, uncover clues, and crack codes in order to progress through the room as a team. Teamwork and communication are critical to success, just as they are in the workplace.
Our games are challenging and very mentally stimulating, but don’t require physical exertion. Each room has a theme with a storyline, so the atmosphere is immersive – unlike traditional team building activities. Plus, it only takes one hour to complete.
Corporate groups have the opportunity to maximize efficiency in the workplace through our natural team building activity. By placing employees in a high-pressure environment where they must rely on each other to succeed, the result is a cohesive team who works together more effectively.
What Types of Companies Will Enjoy Escape Rooms?
Any and all types of organizations enjoy escape rooms for corporate outings. We can host team building events for companies large as well as small businesses from an array of industries.