How much does it cost?
The cost is $30 per person in each room. Reservations are necessary and walk-ins are not accepted.
Booking is done on-line only through the BOOK NOW page of our website, where you will:
- Choose which room you’d like to attempt to escape.
- Enter the number of people you wish to book in your party. All rooms can be regularly booked for up to 10 people.
- Complete the payment information for checkout.
- If the room person minimum for the game has not been met you'll receive an email stating that you're not confirmed yet. If more people join your reservation and the room person minimum is met then you'll get confirmation. You will NOT be charged until the minimum is met.
How many people can play at the same time?
If I only have 1 or 3 people in my group, will we be placed with strangers to fill the time slot?
If you reserve less than the full amount of spaces for the room, there is a chance you will be placed with other people in a session. To guarantee a room exclusively to yourselves you need to buy all of the spots.
Often times playing with new people is very exciting. Come in as strangers, leave as friends!
What are your regular booking hours?
7 Days a week: 10 AM-10 PM
During regular hours, you need to book a time to visit us based on availability. If you want to visit us outside of regular hours, please see our additional info on SPECIAL EVENTS.
PRIVATE GROUP BOOKINGS: During regular hours, private groups of up to 10 or less can book one room through the BOOK NOW page of our on-line reservation system. Click "Book Private Room".
We want to book more than one room during your normal business hours but noticed they start at different times? What can we do?
How early should we arrive for our game?
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your start time. This is essential. You must arrive on time to participate. When you arrive you will receive a quick briefing on the game. Then the fun begins! Your game will begin and you will have 60 minutes to get out (WE NEVER LOCK YOU IN, EVER).
What happens if I am late?
These are live-action events. You must arrive on time in order to participate. We cannot wait for latecomers. Your game begins at exactly the time you signed up for. Leave ample time to allow for traffic. If you arrive after the game has begun, you will not be allowed to participate.
There are no refunds or exchanges for participants who arrive past their booking time.
Can I cancel or reschedule after I have booked?
RESCHEDULING: You can reschedule (change your date and time) up to 48 hours in advance of your booking time. In order to reschedule, follow the “View/Change Booking” link on the bottom of the confirmation email you received when you first booked.
CANCELING: Unfortunately, due to how our booking system works with availability, there are no refunds or exchanges for participants who cancel or show up late.
I want to do this as a celebration for a Birthday/Anniversary/Bachelorette Party and have a special message put in one of the rooms. Do I need to book a “Private Party” for that?
All you need to do is reserve a private room entirely to yourselves. If you desire to place something material in the room (a ring, photos, or message), either arrange to drop it off beforehand or slip it to one of our employees before your game starts. Please call with any questions, and to make sure we can meet your needs. (925) 215-1238.
Are you handicap accessible?
While some clues are hidden and involve crouching, or reaching, there is NO climbing. Most clues involve observing and making mental connections rather than physical maneuvering.
SERVICE DOGS: Please email us or call when you are planning to book if you will be bringing a Service Dog so that we can ensure that we are accommodating you.
Can Children Participate?
Many children love to solve puzzles and clues. The rooms have puzzles that may be difficult for children. We do not restrict the age of children, however if the child can walk and are in the room they will be charged. If children are under 13 years old the Game Master will accompany them in the room for the duration of the game. It is not recommended that children under 10 years old play unless they are part of a larger, older group. Waivers for children playing must be completed by parent or guardian. One adult can sign for all children present. If transportation was provided the driver must wait on the premisis while the game is in progress. Please call or email for any questions. (925) 215-1238 or info@LimitlessEscapeGames.com
Are we really locked inside the room?
No! The door you used to enter the game will ALWAYS remain unlocked.
What should we bring with us?
You only need to bring your best wits and puzzle-solving ability. Wear anything you are comfortable in, but the most activity you will be engaging in may be squatting down or getting on your knees to look under or to get a closer look at something. If you wear reading glasses, it is advisable to bring them. You may not use your cell phone in the room.
What happens if we don’t escape in time?
It’s a challenging game and many get close but do not get out in time. At the end of 60 minutes, the moderator will come in and debrief the group. You can ask questions. We ask that you do not reveal the answers to others that have not participated.
Where are you located? Is there parking available?
LIMITLESS ESCAPE GAMES is located in Airport 84 Retail Plaza directly across from Livermore's Water Reclamation Plant, and the new Tesla, and Gillig Bus warehouses. There is a parking lot in the plaza as well as an additional street parking.
51 Wright Brothers Avenue, Suite C, Livermore, CA 94551
1. The surest way to escape is by communicating openly with everyone else in the room. Share clues you’ve uncovered. Work together to make connections. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it.
2. Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include:
- There is no need to lift or move heavy objects.
- Never use force to try to open locked items or remove décor.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
- There are no clues hidden in any electrical outlets.
- You do not need to climb on anything to get clues.
- Do not guess combinations! Combinations have meanings from the game that need to be figured out.
- Keep the games a mystery! Please do not reveal clues or answers to others.