Having fun as a team promotes team creativity and connections!
Here are some great simple table games you can play to help build your team and create positive team connections!
Tower of Cups
Tools: (Per Group) 6 plastic cups (the 18 oz heavy duty ones work best), 4-5 pieces of string cut to 2 feet, 1 rubberband
- Divide your group into teams of 4-5 people.
- There is one rule: You can only touch your piece of string, nothing else.
- Teams will work together to maneuver their rubberband contraption, stretching it around the cup and guiding it to their tower. First team to complete their tower wins!
- Depending on the difficulty level you want your group to play at, either have the teams build an easier cup pyramid or a more challenging one column cup tower.
Salt and Pepper
Tools: Paper, Pen, and Tape (This game is a variation of "Who Am I?" for Pairs!)
- Come up with famous pairings such as salt and pepper, Salt-N-Pepa, peanut butter and jelly, Batman and Robin, Lennon-McCartney, etc. Write each half of the pairs on their own piece of paper.
- Without your players seeing who or what they are, tape one paper on each person’s back.
- Have players walk around asking CLOSE-ENDED questions to figure out who or what they are.
- Once they figure out what their paper says, they’ll need to find the other half of their pairing. The two will sit down and learn three to five interesting facts about one another.
The benefits of team building games are endless! Just like the benefits of playing escape rooms, are endless! A creative and critical thinking boost, builds a strong and collaborative team.
After all a culture of team work builds not only your team but your business!